(416) 814-7686 quote@uibgroup.ca

(416) 814-7686 quote@uibgroup.ca

Travel Insurance

Emergency medical care, baggage loss, trip cancellation and much more…

If you're planning to leave the province of Ontario on a business trip or with your family, you'll want to get travel insurance. The Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) sets daily limits on refundable medical care and hospitalization expenses. Medical treatment in a foreign country can be costly, and repatriation (flying you back to Canada) is not covered by OHIP.

Whether you are a casual or a business traveler, going home to visit your family or taking the family on a vacation, there's a travel insurance policy for you. We also offer travel insurance for visitors to Canada. Contact us and we will help you.

Looking for free quote OR more information?

Get A Quote     Contact Us