Insurance for homeowner, tenants, condo owners
What is property insurance?
Property insurance is a type of insurance policy that can provide coverage for property owners or renters. Examples of property insurance include homeowners, renters, landlord and condo insurance policies. These policies can provide coverage for damages caused by fire, flooding, theft, weather, and other risks.
Did you know that when you rent your home, your belongings aren't covered by your landlord's policy? A renters insurance policy is an affordable way to ensure the things you work so hard for are protected.
• Get coverage for your furniture, electronics, appliances, and other personal belongings
• Multi-Policy Discount: you could qualify for discounts on your Auto policy
While your condo association or co-op corporation has insurance on some things, this insurance doesn't cover your personal items or interior of your unit. Make sure you're covered and see how much you could save through our brokers.
• Protection for losses such as fire, lightning, theft, and vandalism
• Coverage for single family homes, condos, and townhousesSave money for having safety devices like alarm systems or deadbolts
Whether you own multiple rental properties or need to sublet your home for a year, a landlord insurance policy will help you rent your property with confidence.
• Protection for damage to the residence, including permanent structures
• Coverage for single family homes, condos, and townhouses
• May cover for loss of rent in the event of a covered claim
Your home is often one of your largest investments. Make sure you're covered for the unexpected. Homeowners insurance covers more than just the house itself. The right coverage can help you replace items that you couldn't easily afford to replace otherwise.
• Coverage for items like furniture, appliances, clothing, and more
• Discounts for things you already have like mointored fire and burglar alarms
• Prompt and professional customer service